Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does it matter if I use shampoo that isn't the same brand as the conditioner?

just wondering.Does it matter if I use shampoo that isn't the same brand as the conditioner?
My shampoo is different than my conditioner and my hair is super soft and shiny so...Does it matter if I use shampoo that isn't the same brand as the conditioner?
Conditioners are way more important than shampoos when it comes to hair. Just make sure the shampoo you use daily isn't the type that promises to wash away long term build-up. Use those only once every couple weeks to a month. They're too harsh for daily use. Spend your money on a great conditioner.
It doesn't matter it's not gonna do anything negative.
No. it doesn't really matter.don't believe the lies.
I won't think so. They all try to generally do the same thing so nothing bad will happen.
No! I mix it up all the time!
No, it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment