Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Any suggestions for a new shampoo/conditioner combo I can use?

I have extreamly thick hair. Very very insanely omg thick. I could seriously cut it and have enough for 3 or 4 people.





My hair is currently dyed red, but the hair salon I went to still left some black spots in it. Nothing TOO bad, but its annoying and unattractive for me. So I'm just going to let the red hair fade and then dye again, so it needs to be OK for dyed hair.





I currently use Tresemme but I don't think I'm happy with it. I've been using it for 2 years now and when I get out of the shower, it's really really hard to comb my hair. Suggestions?Any suggestions for a new shampoo/conditioner combo I can use?
hi tap tap use any Dove shampoo it works great to tame frizzy hair I use dove intense care therapy shampoo with conditioner it leaves my hair nice soft shiny .also Garnier sleek and shine shampoo is a great shampoo it leaves hair very sleek less tangle even without a conditioner.after use a hair serum like citre shine serum it leaves hair nice shiny.Any suggestions for a new shampoo/conditioner combo I can use?
Suave and Herbel Essences have great products that are specialy designed for extra thick, dry, dyed hair, etc. They have great smelling shampoo and conditioners, and Herbel Essences, if you buy the shampoo and conditioner combination you get a joke on the back of the bottle. ;) Good Luck hopefully your happy with your hair soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment