Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have coarse thick frizzy dry hair.want to know the best shampoo and conditioner.Plz help!!!?

I have very thick and frizzy hair.i relaxed it like 6 months ago.now my hair looks damaged and i have lots of split ends.I use matrix shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair.Could anyone tell me which are the best hair products for my kind of hair.I have coarse thick frizzy dry hair.want to know the best shampoo and conditioner.Plz help!!!?
REDKEN HAS A GOOD LINE CALLED SMOOTH DOWN, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE SMOOTH DOWN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND THE SMOOTHING BUTTER WORKS WONDERS, ALSO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CHI MAKES A CHEMICAL STRAIGHTNER THAT IS FOR THAT PROBLEM, THEY ACTUALLY USE A CHI FLAT IRON DURING THE PROCESS. I USE IT ON MY SISTER AND SHE CAN SHAMPOO HER HAIR AND LET IT JUST AIRDRY AND IT DRIES LIKE SHE JUST FLAT IRONED IT WITH A CHI IRON. WE HAVE TO TOUCH IT UP ABOUT EVERY 6 WEEKS BUT IT IS A WONDERFUL STRAIGHTNER!I have coarse thick frizzy dry hair.want to know the best shampoo and conditioner.Plz help!!!?
hmmm first of all, get a haircut! get all of the damaged ends off and get it layered so it doesn't feel so thick and heavy.





use aussie or pantene ';smooth'; shampoos and conditioners


and swipe a leave in conditioner in after towel-drying


blow dry to stay smooth with a round brush
pantene
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment