Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the **BEST - SMELLING** SHAMPOO / CONDITIONER ? 10 Points Best Answer!!?

What is your FAVORITE Shampoo and Conditioner, BASED ON LONG LASTING SMELL ? I *LOVE* having my hair smell really GOOD :)





I currently use Paul Mitchell Platinum Blond Shampoo (No Scent, Just to mantain Color!)Tresemme Vitamin E Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner followed by Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.





My Boyfriend also is obsessed with my hair smelling good hahaha





10 Points BEST ANSWER !! %26lt;333333333What is the **BEST - SMELLING** SHAMPOO / CONDITIONER ? 10 Points Best Answer!!?
head and shoulders ocean's breeze is like the best it smells good and make ur hair really soft and my g/f likes it alot so u should try itWhat is the **BEST - SMELLING** SHAMPOO / CONDITIONER ? 10 Points Best Answer!!?
Dove makes shampoo, I got a free sample from walmart.com and it smells soooo good.
I love Aussie! It smells SOOO GOOD!


http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/
redken color extend smell lovely and light but still so fresh!!


ahhhhhhhhh lol
Herbal Essences. My favorite is called ';Break's over';. It has coco mango in it and pearls to keep your hair soft. It smells really good. it's not too sweet but it's fresh smelling. I just love it!
Kerastase is heavenly, but pricey:-)
Try this and you will not be dissapointed. Prell shampoo with Flex cream rinse. Is smells really good and lasts ALL day. People are always telling me how good my hair smells.
herbel essence for color treated hair. its in a pink bottle
I like SinScience!!
Garnier Fructis or Erbal Esseces (ouch I had to of spelled that wrong)
I like Aussie
I like herbal essence
My fave is deffo herbal essances.. i use it everyday and everybody always comments on how nice my hair smells. To make the smell last longer what i do is i put a really nice smelling conditioner onto my hair and either leave it on for hours before washing itoff or just leave it on :) Oh and this may sound really sad but sometimes spraying yur pillow at night with a nice smelling spray leaves the scent in your hair.. I also use boots spray 'leave in' conditioner which smells of coconut.. hope this helps !
anything from bed head

No comments:

Post a Comment