Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why do some shampoo and conditioners cause me to get really bad chunky dandruff?

It's really most shampoos and conditioners that do it. And I really want to know why?Why do some shampoo and conditioners cause me to get really bad chunky dandruff?
they leave residue, that residue dries your scalp all day longWhy do some shampoo and conditioners cause me to get really bad chunky dandruff?
They might be cheap and they might not fit your hair type. Go to www.herbalessences.com and see which shampoo and conditioners are the right ones for you. : )
try Dandreena Oil and Thiruthali shampoo for dandruff.I used this one and completely cure my dandruff.This actually organic shampoo.Other shampoos cause bad chunky dandruff
You are treating your hair when you need to be using something to treat your scalp. Try the head and shoulders line until you find something that you are satisfied with.
it sounds like it's either way too harsh or you're not rinsing your hair very well.
I think u should try Paul Mitchell...I love their stuff...maybe that would help...=)
they dont suit your scalp, thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment