Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Please tell me some good shampoo& conditioner whoch will help my hair to grow longer &stronger?

1. my hair is rough


2. my hair is slight culrly


3. my hair is short in sizePlease tell me some good shampoo%26amp; conditioner whoch will help my hair to grow longer %26amp;stronger?
Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage,


protien treatment and put fruit pack


once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --


http://geebal.blogspot.comPlease tell me some good shampoo%26amp; conditioner whoch will help my hair to grow longer %26amp;stronger?
use shenaz hussain shalocks apply it overnight and wash it the next day wash it with flex shampoo and conditioner also try garnier fructics
do one thing apply caster oil and leave it for hour or more then wash ur hair with shikakai ur hair will look nice. Another tip is that make a paste of methi seeds and apply evenly all ove ur hair and leave it for hour and wash with shikakai and ur hair will become very soft and u can also try with hibiscus flower and leaves.
Try, Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner....really makes my hair stronger and feels thicker.





Use Amla hair oil, this will moisturise your hair and will eventually help your hair grow!
My Dear Friend,





I just planning to manufacture, when i fininsh my thing i will let you know the name.,
just use the shampoo nizoral for a week and also dont forget to apply oil before sleep daily.
hey, use hair tonic to make your hair grow longer and use some good conditioner for stronger hair.
garnier frutices shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment