Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best recommended shampoo/conditioner for me?

I must hate my hair a lot because I always want to cut it or go bald. These are the issues I'm experiencing:


-dandruff control


-hair loss





I inherited the abundant amount of dandruff from my dad, whose hair is always oily.


I think maybe since I started using Head %26amp; Shoulders Smooth %26amp; Silky, I've begun to lose lots of hair strands each day. I know it seems normal to lose hair strands each day but I've become really paranoid that if the amount of hair I'm losing each day is this big, what will happen in the future when I age? I'm currently 14.





I don't always use Head %26amp; Shoulders, I just pick and use a random bottle from the edge of my tub. I range from H%26amp;S, Herbal Essences Body Envy or Garnier Dandruff Control.





I really want to find some cooperation between my hair and I because I always have to wash my hair like 1 or 2 days right after I just washed; I also really dislike the fact that I'm losing a lot of hair already; I asked my mom about it but she said it's just normal. However, before I started H%26amp;S, I suggested my dad to use H%26amp;S to control his dandruff but he said it gives hair loss.





Now I'm wondering what I should do after experiencing these problems, What's the best recommended shampoo/conditioner for me?What's the best recommended shampoo/conditioner for me?
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph鈥?/a>





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experience





http://www.trichozed.infoWhat's the best recommended shampoo/conditioner for me?
If you use hair conditioner alot, you will have some minor hair loss. I would use the Garnier Dandruff Control instead of H%26amp;S, for a month, and then use the H%26amp;S only for a month and you will know which one is causing the most hair loss. I wouldn't condition my hair over once a week.


Good Luck!


Oh, and by the way, is your hair thick? If it is, the hair loss isn't significant anyway.
I can tell that products like Hair Genesis work, and you also get a chance to test it. It works like a supplement working from inside with vitamins and herbs etc.


You also need direct treatment of the scalp from the outside. I have found a great trick, combine more than one hair loss treatment product and you get the best result.


I even had hair loss for a stress, and use the Hair Genesis (I bought from this store %26gt; http://bit.ly/1FdwM9, with $20 off, every time!), and my hair returned to normal shortly.
Sunsilk Hydra TLC is definitely the best shampoo/conditioner. I had the same problem and used it and within one wash I saw the difference. I also use the serum that goes with it and it makes my hair a lot healthier.
Try baby shampoo and conditioner ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment