Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?

I have medium lenth medium curls and I am never satisfied. i like my aubrey's organics tropical something can't remember the name for dry frizzy hair but the giovanni leave in conditioner just isn't doing it for my hair. %26gt;.%26lt; I have only used half the bottle. i feel like dumping it down the drain so that i have a reason to buy more. does organic hair gel work better than non organic? I haven't tried any yet since i switched to organic 2 years ago. I always used moose when i wasn'y organic but all the organic moose i find is volumizing and since i have curly hair i don't want it even more poofy. whats your opinions?What is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?
i use paul mitchells tea tree. its organic and not expensive and it doesnt lather which is good because lather actually damages your hair and especially for curly hair, the lemon sage from paul mitchells tea tree whould probably work because it makes it LESS poofy but not dry or anythingWhat is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?
Try any of the herbal essence ones i also have medium length curls, but they also have one specific type made for curls and its in a purple bottle but i forgot what it was called [herbal essence brand though]








ALSO when using leave in conditioner put it in atleast three times a day to get rid of frizz all day and try the sunsilk or garnier frutis leave in conditioners
I try to use organic/natural products also, but my hair is way different then yours. I say shop around, I like the stuff from Etsy.com, some of the sellers are really good at making the beauty stuff. I haven't found very good mousse or hair spray that is natural/organic, but I usually just skip it. I kind of just want to say, use the regular mousse, if it is working better. :)
You could try Aveda's Be Curly line. Aveda has organic and natural ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment