Saturday, December 19, 2009

Girls with long hair, what shampoo + conditioner do you use? uk?

my hair is just below my bra now (middle of my back) and its getting coarse and damaged and it doesnt shine any more.


so really i want lovely soft glossy hair, but dont know what shamps n conds to get, i have an itchy scalp to so ive always used head n shoulders, ive tried loreal,pantene and lee stafford but they make my hair like plasticy and hard to manage


i used to ues ummberto + gianni shine shine shamps but cant find it any more


thanks in advance.Girls with long hair, what shampoo + conditioner do you use? uk?
My hair is the same length as yours %26amp; it breaks easily. I FINALLY found a shampoo %26amp; conditioner I like- Dove Intense Damage Therapy. I use it daily. And once a week I also do an at-home deep conditioning treatment with it that has REALLY helped: Put lots of conditioner on your DRY hair from mid-shaft to the ends, until it is completely saturated. Then blow dry your hair for at least 10 minutes (the heat causes your hair follicles to open, which increases the absorption of the conditioner). Then, with your hair still warm, wrap it up into a bun on your head, and let it sit for at least another 10 minutes (this will keep much of the heat in your hair, increasing the absorption further). Then wash out, %26amp; wash %26amp; condition your hair as normal. Since I've started doing this, the condition of my hair has improved tremendously.


Also, when I blow-dry, I use Tresemme Heat Tamer- it's a protecter that you spray on your hair before blow-drying. It conditions %26amp; protects %26amp; helps hold the shape %26amp; bounce of your style, without weighing your hair down like hairspray %26amp; mousse can do. And it smells SOOO good %26amp; leaves your hair really shiny.


(Also, this tip doesn't really help with conditioning hair, but it helps boost shine %26amp; smooth your hair which makes your hair look healthier- doing a cold water rinse after your normal rinse boosts shine because it seals your hair follicle, making it lie smoother.)Girls with long hair, what shampoo + conditioner do you use? uk?
I found Shikakai, which is powdered Indian soapnut. You mix a few spoonfuls with water to a brown paste and then rub well in, especially into the scalp, a bit like a mud pack, but not so much mud. Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse off. You don't need any other shampoo or conditioner.





You'd be amazed how soft it feels afterwards.
I have long thick wavy brown hair[it goes just below the middle of my back] I wash my hair twice once with head and shoulders dry scalp care, then with Garnier Fructis length and strength every other day so it doesn't dry out.Also on my last rinse[I don't use conditioner it makes my hair greasy] I use cold water..I've heard that it makes it shiny..I don't know if it's that or the shampoo but my hair is as lightweight as it can be soft and silky
I use Wash and Go (shampoo plus conditioner) but I also use the Coconut and Almond Oil Leave-In Conditioner from boots. Its only £1.26 and there is currently an offer right now so you can get 2 for £2. Its very good, my hair dresser recommended it for me.





http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s…





You have to spray it on after you wash your hair when its a bit damp. Then just dry it. Also remember not to wash your hair everyday. Wash it every two to three days if you can.
i use head and shoulders shampoo and then vo5 conditioner.


it's the best conditioner around in my opinion, it leaves your hair so soft and silky after washing it.
herbal essence shampoo the new Chinese one :)


it dose wonders for my hair because it's for dry damaged hair it gives my hair shine and makes it full of life :)
I use Avon Naturals Herbalcare Energising Ginger %26amp; Mango 2 in 1 Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner





it works fandabbydosee
Timotei shampoo and conditioner or flex by loreal
I use Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It works for me!
body on tap and protein feed works wonders and try not to comb your hair too close to your roots and scrath your head too much
Try using Herbal Essence
head and shoulders
Wht colour is ur hair??





If it is Black put (HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHAMPOO)





Brown (NOREAL)





Blonde (N OREAL FOR MEN)

No comments:

Post a Comment