Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a good shampoo/Conditioner for dry, bleached hair?

I bleached my hair a few days ago so I could go red but it's not working out so I'm going back to black hair but now my hair is dry and breaking and falling out. What's a good shampoo/Conditioner, leave in treatment, and hair mask treatment for my hair?





PRICE IS NOT AN ISSUE!What is a good shampoo/Conditioner for dry, bleached hair?
Try Schwarzkopf shampoo/conditioner repair rescue or for color treated hair products. It's sold in hair salons and is the best out there in my opinion to help repair damaged hair.





Here's a site I found with it and they're on sale :)


http://www.salonsavings.com/schwarzkopf/





Personally, products that contain protein damage and break my hair. I was advised to use it sparingly, but why bother when it causes more harm than good. I have thick healthy shiny bleached hair and have learned what works and what doesn't.What is a good shampoo/Conditioner for dry, bleached hair?
I recommend the Redken extreme line of products. Its for distressed hair and is perfect you. One product I highly recommend is their Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment. If you had to ahve one product from that line it would have to be it. Other than that, their shampoo and conditioner should be really good. Read more about the other products of this line here:


http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>
brands like Redken, Joico and TIGI are good.


i am currently using the Catwalk Tigi conditioner for colour treated hair and i love it! it smells good and makes my hair a lot shinier and smoother


a hot oil treatment is good for colour treated hair too. just microwave a few teaspoons of olive oil for like 1 minute, then massage it in your hair, especially at the ends, and leave it on for an hour or more. keep doing that and you'll start to notice a difference :)
hands down, no questions Paul Mitchell Strength. All of my bleached clients go home with it because it's a very protein rich shampoo and conditioner that rebuilds the hair from the inside out rather than just coating the outside and giving your hair the ';illusion'; of being better like those cheap shampoo's. It's not expensive though, I think for the 10.14 oz bottles it's like $10 and $12. Def get them!
hair mask= sebastian (go to a cvs pharmacy)


leave in treatment= herbal essences long term split end helper. (i got mine from target) it smells soo good too! its red and small if that helps and next to the shampoo and conditioner


shampoo/conditioner= herbal essences long term relationship (its amazing)
Pantene smooth and sleek conditioner (green one). My hair is always so smooth after using it. I did a perm for straight hair and my hair felt so nasty afterward, but the conditioner smoothed it out in time. I used it before straightening it permanently too and it feels great.
do not wash out cream rinse (its brand is called Generic) also you can use the same or cheaper brand shampoo all from sallys supply center, then reconstructor they are about 8 oz (cheapest brand is ok)and they are great. use once a month or when the hair looks like straw.
You must must must use organic right now. At least until ur hair is so fragile from the recent chemicals. Ask at a salon they carry some.

No comments:

Post a Comment