Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a good shampoo/conditioner to buy in Japan?

I'm trying to find a good one but not too expensive. I have really long hair (almost to the bottom of my butt) so I have to wash it everyday or every other day so using something that cost a lot would be horribly expensive for me. I haven't really figured out if it's oily or dry, it can get rather oily on my scalp but dry and frizzy on the rest of it so I shock myself frequently and brushing makes it a lot worse. Thankfully running my fingers through my hair is enough to make it nice enough w/out brushing (or I would be in a lot of trouble!).What is a good shampoo/conditioner to buy in Japan?
My hair is about the same length. I wash my scalp with Essential Nuance Airy shampoo (it comes in a pink bottle) to keep it from getting oily, and then I treat the ends of my hair with Essential Rich Shine conditioner (orange bottle) to keep it from getting frizzy. They`re both pretty cheap. I also use Tsubaki sometimes; I like the way it smells. When your hair is this long it`s a lot different at the top compared to the bottom, so using different stuff on different parts is a good idea.
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment