Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a good shampoo, conditioner, or combination of the two for weak and tangled hair?

I have thick, wavy hair and it breaks, splits and gets tangled very easily. I use TreSemme right now, but my friend (an aspiring hairstylist) suggested Garnier Fructis. But others have suggested stuff like Dove, Pantene, and Sunsilk, although I found just as many haters for all of those (except Dove, though I'm sure they're out there) and I read in a magazine that I should shampoo every other day (at maximum) to keep my hair moisturized. I am so confused. I want something that makes my hair smooth and strong. I seem to lose my hair as often as my dog, though I blame it on poor hair care. I recently stopped brushing and since then, my hair has been in better shape, though not satisfactory. So, does anyone have any advice for someone who only recently started giving a crap about how her hair looked?What is a good shampoo, conditioner, or combination of the two for weak and tangled hair?
Joico K-pak conditioner is the best. It can be used daily or as a deep conditioning hair mask.





Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo is the best clarifying shampoo for removing product buildup so hair can absorb a deep conditioning treatment fully.





H%26amp;S for sensitive scalps is my favorite daily shampoo.What is a good shampoo, conditioner, or combination of the two for weak and tangled hair?
I have had the same problem in the past but have found Herbal Essenses the best shampoo for tangled hair. Garnier Fructis is another good shampoo although I found it made my scalp itch. I'm not sure what you use to brush your hair but a good hair de-tangler is a wide toothed comb (avon have some good combs, cheap too) or any chemist/supermarket. Hope you find a suitable shampoo soon anyway x
I had the same problem with my hair falling, getting tangled etc. I now use catwalk shampoo and catwalk conditioner both with oatmeal and honey (also there is one shampoo %26amp; conditioner together) and seems to have solved my problem.
Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Make sure you watch their video on the site,


its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE


Instant Hair Repair for REAL
Just try John Frieda's products once..





I am using the Frizz Ease Rehydrate that adds moisture.. and it is wonderful. I use the spray as well.. good stuff..


good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment