Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner?

I need a pretty cheap line of products that will give my hair volume. I'd like each product to be less than 10 dollars, and I want at least a shampoo and conditioner, but if any other products are in that line, tell me about those too.





I have pretty straaight hair with a bit of natural wave, and really all I do is blowdry it. That's all I want to continue to do with it. It goes about half-way down my back, and I need products that will lift my roots and keep the rest of my hair from becoming greasy as well. I have a diffuser if that helps!!!!!!!!!!What is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner?
Well, just so you know i am a hair stylist with 7 years experience and just let you know, going cheap on products isn't going to help. When you use cheaper products you end up paying more because you have to use more. Most of the cheaper products are watered down with alcohol. This does not do anything for your hair and ends up drying your hair out and making it limp and fried looking.Then you will end up right where you started. You want to use a professional product because it is more concentrated and will last so much longer than using things such as herbal essence or suave. I would personally suggest using either bodifying shampoo and conditioner by biolage or big sexy hair shampoo and conditioner by sexy concepts.





As far as wanting more volume and not wanting to do anything to it, sorry to say, isn't going to happen. You have to use some sort of hair thickener or root lifter and a round brush. You will notice such a better change in your hair if you just try these techniques. I would suggest for styling products, Queen for a day thickening spray by Bed Head, and root lifter from amplify by Matrix. I hope this helps you out!What is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner?
I use big and sexy volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Mine were 18 each, but they are the very big bottles. I'm sure you can get smaller bottles for cheaper. Also, root pump by big and sexy. Put it in your hair on the roots where you want volume before you blowdry and blowdry upside down. Works amazing! My hair doesn't look greasy afterward either.
i have very fine limp hair and love john friedas volumizing shampoo and conditioner, also fructese makes a good one (very inexpensive) but my favorite (which doesnt fit ur requirements) is big and sexy it is a little more then ten dollars but works great! i would also suggest buying a root pump spray to put in your hair before you blow dry...try tressamae root lift....hope i helped =]]]
Marc Anthony salon brand VOLUMIZING shampoo and conditioner work awesome. They are about 8 bucks a piece and i got them from walgreens. hope that helps
blow dry your hair upside down starting at the roots, this works.


and also, only condition your hair about once a week (this helps a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment