Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blondes, what is your favourite shampoo/conditioner?

I have tried quite a few, but I am still searching for one I really like. Which one do you find to be the best? The next one I was thinking of trying is The Body Shop Bilberry Colour Protect. Either that or Gosh Cosmetics Colour Rescue.





Note: I only buy brands that don't test on animals, so I don't buy things like Pantene, Clairol, Dove, etc.Blondes, what is your favourite shampoo/conditioner?
Okay do any of you idiots actually read the questions? She specifically stated she didn't want the brands that do animal testing!!!





Sorry, that just burns me up when people don't actually pay attention to the questions. Anywho, I've been looking for a relatively affordable brand of shampoo that also doesn't condone animal testing. I've been buying pricey organic shampoos from the health food store. I think target sells Giovanni brand---they don't test on animals and I'm pretty sure they offer some color-protecting shampoos in red, brown, and blonde.





Also the really cheap brand white rain doesn't do animal testing, but it;s really cheap so....Blondes, what is your favourite shampoo/conditioner?
Pantene blond expressions shampoo and conditioner


brings out my highlights, makes my blond more vibrant, makes my hair shinier, repairs damage... pretty much everything a blond could want in a conditioner





dont believe me? see what others had to say about it:


http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6086831/pantene-blonde-expressions-daily-highlight-enhancing-shampoo/fromSearchSuggest





http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6090831/pantene-blonde-expressions-daily-highlight-enhancing-conditioner/fromSearchSuggest
I LOVE the ';John Frieda Sheer Blonde'; shampoo and conditioner. It really makes my natural blonde highlights look fresh and makes them pop a little bit more. You should definitly try it! =)





here's a link.. (you can buy it at walmart. target, etc)





http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>
im not blonde but a really good product is called dumb blonde by bed head click below for a link to it








http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8%26amp;keyword鈥?/a>
I really like Garnier Fructis. It comes in a green bottle. It really makes my hair silky and soft. It also has a shampoo that goes along.
John Frieda shampoo and conditioner makes your hair really shiny, if you buy the correct one for your hair color.
pantene, fructis, and the shampoo and conditioner that has Blondes written on it.
pantene nature fusion shampoo, any kind of pantene conditioner :)
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment