Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the absolute best shampoo/conditioner/treatment for extremely damaged or dry hair?

My hair is naturally curly, but after a stylist bleached it to infinity (I know, I know...not what I wanted and I'll never go back, blah blah) it has lost most of the natural curls and it is extremely damaged and dry. It won't grow because it is so weak it just breaks off at a certain point. I know there is no way to completely fix it, but is there anything that can even just help improve its condition at all?


I used what I think was Pantene Time Renewal or something that seemed to work well, but my mom used it up and I haven't bought anymore. My new stylist told me Pantene makes some of the worst products you could use, but I don't know.





I'm willing to pay quite a bit if it will truly help, but I definitely appreciate more affordable answers, too. Thanks!What is the absolute best shampoo/conditioner/treatment for extremely damaged or dry hair?
try joico or alphaparf .


both are italian brands an are brilliantWhat is the absolute best shampoo/conditioner/treatment for extremely damaged or dry hair?
I had the same problem. Go to walmart in the ethnic hair care, and get some hair cholesterol. It is only like 2 dollars. But it leaves your hair healthy. Just coat your hair in it for like thirty minutes then wash it out.





Also I use herbal essences hello hydration..it did my hair WONDERS!
Pantene Expressions - Forget what the stylist says

No comments:

Post a Comment