Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a good shampoo/conditioner to maintain healthy, shiny, and smooth hair?

After dyeing and perming my hair, I was using Joico Moisture Recovery, then Joico K-Pak, before I realized that the protein inside might have been too much for my hair, because I was starting to see more frizziness rather than less. So, what product should I switch to now, since my hair is not so damaged that it needs K-Pak? I just want to get my hair back to good health. I'd appreciate your input.What's a good shampoo/conditioner to maintain healthy, shiny, and smooth hair?
John Freida %26gt; Frizz Ease there is a whole line of products.What's a good shampoo/conditioner to maintain healthy, shiny, and smooth hair?
personally, i love tresemme. it gets your hair really silky and shinny, and healthy. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment