Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner brand do you prefer and why?

Cream of nature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What shampoo and conditioner brand do you prefer and why?
I would prefer Herbal Essence. This brand is amazing! it leaves your hair with a loose clean feeling that is desired by everyone! it feels so light and free, smells delicious, and comes in a variety of scents. It removes dead hair cells from the scalp and hair particles and is sure to please. Herbal Essence moisturizes dry lifeless hair and gives it natural volume and luscious styles.What shampoo and conditioner brand do you prefer and why?
Head and shoulders for shampoo b/c it leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. Garnier Fructis conditioner b/c it leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Redken. It doesn't have those harsh detergents like drugstore shampoos and it makes my hair really bright. I also like John Frieda moisturizing conditioner (but not their shampoos).
garnier frutics. love it. it leaves my hair untangled(without conditioner) and it smell realy goooood
The dermatologist had me use Head and Shoulders because I have super sensitive skin and it has put my hair in the best shape ever! I love it!
Radiant Red Shampoo by John Frieda :)


holds the color. i'm a natural brunette.
PANTENE Pro-V Expresiones CastaƱos(the one for dark chocolate hair). xoxo
i love Pantene Pro-V. it smells very good and it makes my hair smooth and shiny!! its awesome! hope this helps! :]]
I use Herbal Essences for curly or wavy hair =]


And it smells greatttt!
HALO
Sheer Blonde by John Frieda, because my hair is soft and shiny
CHI
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment