Saturday, December 19, 2009

Major hair problems! Looking for shampoo/conditioner?

My hair is really thick, frizzy, and unmanageable. Straightening it only straightens it and doesn't help with the thickness so it's still frizzy and puffy. I have tried SO many shampoos/conditioners including pantene, head and shoulders, v05, and garnier fructis sleek and shine, and none work as well as I want them to. They only work the first time I use them then they don't help so much. My hair looks best when I don't take a shower for a couple of days but I have to take showers every day. I'm really tired of my untameable hair so I'm looking for really good shampoos/conditioners/ and even serums or styling products if there are any good ones. I'm looking for some that are relatively cheap (no more than $5 each for shampoo/conditioner) Thanks so much for all your help!Major hair problems! Looking for shampoo/conditioner?
Oh my goodness, I have the same type of hair, and it is not fun. I have used garnier fructis sleek and shine too. I'm not happy with the results (except it smells soooooo good and helps a bit with frizz). I wish I could suggest something, but I do not have any ideas. Sorry.


:( Good luck!Major hair problems! Looking for shampoo/conditioner?
Put mayonnaise in your hair, wrap a towel around it, and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then WASH IT OUT. SERIOUSLY. IT'S OILY AS HELL.





I've asked people who've tried using mayo and I've done it myself, it pretty much heals your hair and straightens it out, from what I've heard people with nappy hair use it and it makes their hair wavy/straight, and people who've had fried hair from too much straight ironing or bleach accidents have completely recovered soft hair. So give it a try, if the shampoos don't work.





BUT SERIOUSLY. WASH IT OUT AFTER. REALLY WASH IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment