Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair rejects generic shampoo/conditioner?

Whenever I use any inexpensive shampoo (Suave for example) my hair becomes tough and stringy ON CONTACT. However, when I use costly brands, my hair is soft and flexible --- for awhile until my hair starts to reject that too. I have to keep switching expensive shampoos to get good hair.





*When I say ON CONTACT, I mean when I first put the shampoo in my hair, in the shower.








My question is, why is it like this? And are there any good long-term shampoos/conditioners that can stop this cycle?





THANK YOU SO MUCH!My hair rejects generic shampoo/conditioner?
I spend the extra money on Salon shampoos and conditioners. They are better for your hair. My faves are Bumble and Bumble, Redken, and Kerastase.My hair rejects generic shampoo/conditioner?
its probably to do with the chemicals used in the more expensive shampoo and conditioners, my advice is to try something more natural. i always use aveda. they have shampoo thats even %100 natural which just might be what you need :) i hope it works out alright for you though!

No comments:

Post a Comment