Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do I need a shampoo/conditioner that specifically protects hair from damage...?

I'm fifteen and within the last couple of months, I've gotten more into hair and make up. So I started using Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo/conditioner and I LOVE THEM! My hair is combination (not too dry or oily, but sometimes it needs hydration/gets build up, etc.) I use a curling iron once or twice a week, and use a hair dryer about every other day. Aussie does have some shampoo/conditioner that protects against damage. Should I get that, or stick with what I have? Or both?


*Aussie Cleanse and Mend has a ';no worries guarantee'; label on the bottles, and I noticed that the Opposites Attract (the one that protects against damage) doesn't. Any idea why?Do I need a shampoo/conditioner that specifically protects hair from damage...?
I would say not if you don't color and that is the only damage you do but if you do want something great. Lookup Nexxus Dualiste anti breakage and color protection shampoo and conditioner. I used to use biolage but this is way better. I have dry colored hair and do alot of heat damage with hair dryer and flat iron so I must have great products or I will get alot of damage. Wal Mart has these products for about eleven bucks a bottle but it is so good I would pay double.Do I need a shampoo/conditioner that specifically protects hair from damage...?
You don't need to buy a damage protection shampoo and conditioner if your hair doesnt feel or look damaged.


After a while of using those products and you feel your hair looks damaged you can buy a deep conditioner for your hair. Deep conditioners work alot better than a damage protection shampoo and conditioner.





When you do curl your hair and blow dry it, before doing so spray in or use a heat protection spray or cream you can buy at any drugstore or salon. They have spray forms and cream forms.


Using a heat proctection cream/spray will help so your hair doesnt get damaged fast.
Thats a little often to use the curling iron, it could be burning your hair. I know that when i straighten my hair (which i KNOW is way more often than i should) i use a product by TRES Semme. Spray it completely over all of your hair, then curl/straighten your hair. This should help protect against heat damage without switching your shampoo brand.
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment