Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for my combination hair?

I have annoying hair that's usually a little oily at the crown but dry and frizzy everywhere else. It's impossible to find a shampoo/conditioner that works for both ends, much less make it look shiny or even healthy. I'm naturally a dark blonde but I plan to get it colored a deep brown soon, but I don't know if this will change anything. I pretty much blowdry it straight everyday since it's naturally a little curly, so I know that doesn't help.





This has been driving me nuts for years, if you have any suggestions for a shampoo/conditioner set that would take care of the extra oil on top and dry/frizzy for the rest that would be great. I don't care if it's cheap/expensive or whatever, I just want it to work!What is the best shampoo/conditioner for my combination hair?
Deva hair products would be great for you they are sulfate free so they wont dry your ends out.


Matrix also carries an oil control shampoo and I would use their fortify conditioner on your ends only.





The darker color will be a temp fix for shine so maintain it w professional salon products.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for my combination hair?
try a shampoo for dry hair and a conditioner for oily hair! herbal essences works!
I use Bumble and Bumble also and love it. My hair has always been horrible but since I switched I love it and my hair doesn't break anymore! I use the Gentle Shampoo with the Super Rich Conditioner. Then I use the ';Deeep'; treatment once a week and the Leave In )rinse out) conditioner daily.
I like to use Bumble and Bumble if you haven't already. you can get it usually any salon. they make different types but i think this may be good for you. =]





this is the shampoo.


http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT57%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=199





this is the conditioner.


http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT56%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=220





but look through all of them because they do have a lot of choices. =]


hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment