Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you rather be shampoo or conditioner?

conditioner...I'd come in after all the dirty work is done, and just make things smooth and beautifulWould you rather be shampoo or conditioner?
conditionerWould you rather be shampoo or conditioner?
conditionor because it makes ur hair soft and smooth and straight
condtioner
Whats a hard one. Shampoo becuase it cleans :) and conditioner because it leaves your hair silky :D
';Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really.';


-billy madison
conditioner of course!


leaves hair silky smooth. not dry and stringy like shampoo
Conditioner, Because it gets rid of tangles
conditioner
conditioner
shampoo...I bet you have beautiful hair anyway, so, genetically you don't need conditioner
condtioner
Actually to get the best of your hair..........you have to use both.
i used to be a lather, rinse, repeat guy when i was younger but now i'm more like conditioner.
Hmmm... tough question.





If I were shampoo, I would get to make bubbles.





If I were conditioner, I would be silky smooth.





I don't know.
i say conditioner before I read what everybody wrote and my reason is because it lasts longer and gets to around longer.
Conditioner it makes everything softer and smell nicer
what kind of question is that?
Conditioner because it's rich and creamy, and who doesn't like that?
conditioner.... cause it makes your hair feel smoothe and silky
Poo... I am an ionic surfactant at heart.
conditioner. shampoo leaves ur hair dry sometimes. w./o conditioner, u cant have that silky sleek hair
ooh both shampoo you need to wash all the crap out of your hair and then condition to re-place the moisture loss during this, I cant go without either!!!
Every one else has said conditioner..


so I say shampoo ;) just to be different!


What's wrong with shampoo anyway? It cleans your hair =D
well shampoo is better because it goes on first and cleans the hair, but then again conditioner is better because it leaves the hair silky and smooth... so thats a tough quesiton
Conditioner.
conditioner
Conditioner!! It has more features and unique qualities compared to shampoo!!
conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment