Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?

My hair is....... ridiculous!! It has like 10 different personalities. Sometimes its dry, sometimes its flat and sometimes its just ugh!





I've seen these many commercials for many shampoo's but i want to know what works for you. I was thinkin of Sunsilk but a friend of mine told me about Panteen. I need a shampoo and conditioner that will give me volume and will make it look good.





PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS :-) Thanks Bunches!!What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
Organix





The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Amazon, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/


.What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
I use Sunsilk and I love it!! If you style your hair with a blow dryer or flat iron or curling iron or anything else that's hot I wouldn't use Panteen. It is made with bees wax and when it's heated up it coats your hair and that is not good on your hair. Buy some panteen and put it in the microwave and see what it does. That is exactly what it does to your hair!!
Pantene would be good.I used pantene for years and then I stopped to try for a fancy one,but it did not work like pantene did for me. so i went back to using it and as it has always been,my hair is manageable and shiny and never dry at all again.Garnier is also good.If you can afford, kerastase is superb too.
Panthene is great!
Herbal Essence is the way to go. Don't use pantene, it makes your hall fall out.





http://herbalessence.com/us/collections/
Bumble and Bumble--





Amazing!!!





bumbleandbumble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment