Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner do you use???

can anyone recommend any good shampoo's or conditioners as my head is starting to get a sore and itchy after using herbal essences, i have used the s factor shampoo by tigi it smells gorgeous though is quite pricey!!What shampoo and conditioner do you use???
i agree, herbal essences isn't that great.


i've used so many different shampoos.


and i've found that my favourites are Aussie and Aveda.


Aussie is found at drugstores and such.


but Aveda is a bit to pricey.What shampoo and conditioner do you use???
I hate all shampoos and conditioners from department stores. They're made with the cheapest ingredients and are mostly water. You will get your moneys worth if you splurge on salon products. But as you said they are quite pricey so if you must purchase dept store products buy the ones by names who also make salon products. L'Oreal is one that comes to mind. You can also try Paul Mitchell, they're not as pricey.
I wash my hair with hot water, and only hot water. It has never looked or felt so good. I had some dandruff problems before; that has completely gone. There aren't any problems when you get water in your eyes. I have that much more money to put towards my increasing bills. I will never use shampoo or conditioner again, and I now believe that anybody who does has been lied to. It's how you use your hands when washing your hair that determines how clean it gets, not what shampoo you use.
i use paul mitchell colour protect but john freida weather works is really good as well and slightly cheaper. i have used herbal essences and it smells really nice :) but i don't find it makes my head itchy.
I agree with the herbal essences its rubbish! I can sometimes have a dry itchy scalp so use head and shoulders shampoo (which is very cheap) and GHD Repair hair conditioner which is roughly 拢11-拢12 but well worth it!
The Faith in Nature range of shampoos and conditioners are all good, definitely no itchiness. Sold in health food shops, and it's not even expensive.
I had the same problem after using herbal essenes. Nasty stuff. I use sunsilk fresh and flowing. Its quite nice and its cheap always an added bonus.
herbel essence has ingredients that will strip your hair color too so stop using that. Try L'Oreal its really good and comes in so many different formulas your bound to find that perfect one for your hair type.
bedhead by TIGI is really nice aswell but yeaa i agree its quite pricy :| i suggest Loreal elvive itss gawjuss when you use it makes your hair really silky and glossy (: x x x x
Aussie shampoo and conditioner i have really long hair and it is amazing stuff!
My mum uses herbal essences shampoo and Vo5 conditioner.
i use loreal elvive pearl protein and citrus and it is amazing trust me my hair has never felt so soft and it isnt at all expensive!
Dove Theropy
I use TreSemme colour thrive, brunette. They are 拢3 each ;] Herbal Essences test on animals by the way. ;]
shlovair only available in Berma. good luck with that
alberto balsam - it's minty
Why don't you try pantene pro v.
head an shoulders
Elive (not sure if its spelt right)

No comments:

Post a Comment