Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats your Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner!!!!!?

I'm trying to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner!!! but im not having very good luck : - [ imlooking for something that smoothes over flyaways but still leaves hair soft%26amp;managable !!!!Whats your Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner!!!!!?
my fav products are


pantene expressions ( for colour treated hair)


garnier frutis


herbal essences


sunsilk htcWhats your Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner!!!!!?
nexus shampoo is amazing i use it and i also use a leave in conditioner everyday and once a week i use a deep conditioning leave in. and after a few days i noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair!


i would recommend nexus humectress ultimate moisturizing conditioner and nexus bontanoil treatment shampoo. and it smells soo good!
Dove
Herbal Essences! I love it!
Dear Haley,





Herbal Essences!


It says


Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo [or] Conditioner.





It smells soooo good, and leaves your hair smooth, soft, and usually I can't run my fingers through my hair, but now, I've been using this shampoo and after a long day it still stays soft! I hope this helps you, because this shampoo certainly helped me!





Hope I helped!





-Woahhh I'm Awesome
Either Suave(warm toasted vanilla) or VO5 strawberry champagne. They both leave your hair silky smooth and make your hair smell good
BIOLAGE.


I sware by that stuff. It's amazing and is THE BEST smelling shampoo/conditioner pretty much ever. It's kinda pricey, though.
i love the new herbal essence shampoos. they all smell amazing and there are different types for different issues and hair types you might be dealing with. but Dove also smells great too and it makes my hair very soft and smooth. Dove shampoos make my hair smell great for days!
i love love love herbal essence!!
i love john frieda's collection.
tresemme moisture rich
Pert Plus
sunsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment