Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is he best shampoo and conditioner for long normal hair??

i use aussie products...they are amazingly awesome...What is he best shampoo and conditioner for long normal hair??
Herbal Escences is one of the best shampoos out there.


Have you thought maybe the way you're styling your hair is making it fall out?


Or your hair brush.


Besides that, it's completely normal to lose some hairs when you wash your hair.





Hope this helps!What is he best shampoo and conditioner for long normal hair??
infusium 23!
Garnier Frutis
Mane n Tail is AMAZING. It was origionally created for horses, but it worked soooo well with humans, that they now sell it for that purpose as well. It will make your hair feel like silk.
I love Graham Webb or Tigi products. I wouldn't use anything from the grocery store.
i have long hair and every year or two I go through a phase where I loose alot of hair,,,I am currently using Pantene Classic Shampoo and Pantene Classic Conditioner..I find it works well on long normal hair..it leaves it clean and soft..it take a few days for it to work..the first few times i used it I did not like it but after a few washings I began to love it..it is gentle enough to use daily..I occasoinally buy some small shampoos and conditioners at a salon and use them occasionally to remind me that Pantene Classic is still the best for my hair..
Dove and suave works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment