Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Garnier fructis or pantene shampoo and conditioner ? please answer! 10 points for best answer?

ok so i have thin , light brown , wavy hair I really need help finding out which shampoo and conditioner are really reliable , could you list any other shampoos that you think are better than garnier or pantene , and give me reviews on garnier and pantene and which one you like and you think would work best , Thank -you soo much everyone !!!!Garnier fructis or pantene shampoo and conditioner ? please answer! 10 points for best answer?
I have used Pantene all of my life and it has given me the best results. Pantene shampoo works to clean your hair by removing chlorine, dirt, and oil, etc. without completley drying out your hair. But all shampoos must dry out your a little bit to get it clean. Than Pantene conditioner moisturizes your hair while leaving it shiny, healthy, and soft. After using Pantene shampoo and using Pantene conditioner your hair (at least mine) detangles, I just run my fingers through it in the shower and when I get out of the shower it is really easy to comb, which is a definate plus (especially for people with long hair). Pantene also offers Classic shampoo as well as others such as Beautiful Lengths (for people with long hair or people trying to grow out their hair), there are many other types as well that will match your hairs needs. Overall I very highly recommend Pantene, as does Stacy London (from What Not To Wear) as well as Padma Lakshmi (from Top Chef). And another great thing about Pantene is that it is afforadle!!! I really hope this helped! Good Luck :) !!!Garnier fructis or pantene shampoo and conditioner ? please answer! 10 points for best answer?
Garnier fructis ive been using it for a while now, i just switched to pantene today for a change and they both seem pretty well. i Love garnier just cuz it has soo many themes to choose from. like u could get one just for curly hair, one for volume, one for growing it out long, one for shine, waves, anything! They're both conditioning shampoos, and both smell great. after garnier i always feel my hair so smooth. and for me, my hair before garnier was kinda wispy n reallyy fine n weak n just like it says on the bottle it makes it SO much stronger. my hair is still ';fine'; but it's soo much thicker and stronger. I've just switched to pantene so cant tell u much bout it. but try garnier for now its really great. u can always switch next time u finish garnier n then choose. =)
well i thought that garnier fructis worked better on my hair,


if you have thin hair i would say garnier fructis in my opinion.


But if you have thick hair pantene is a better choice. and Garnier


fructis is cheaper and i love the fruity smell to it! When I used it i notice my hair was much shinnier than when I used Pantene, but this is my hair type! It is always different for others just to tell you.


I hope this helps :)
Well. I use some random shampoo for colored hair and Pantene conditioner. The conditioner works very well. I do occasionally use Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner, though
I use Herbal Essences and it works great... they probably have something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment