Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Garnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?

I have been using it for a long time now and it works really well on my hair. I really like it because it keeps my hair silky and not curly.





Hope this helps =%26gt;





Good Luck!!!!!!Garnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?
I have hair down to my butt and I used to use this shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great but it did nothing for detangling. it took me like 25 minutes to brush through my hair after each use. But if that's not a problem for you then i'd recommend it.Garnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?
its good coz the hair feels different after 3-4 washes.


it smells good


its made from natural extract
It will tear up your hair. Too much fragrance and it dehydrates your hair. Smells good though

No comments:

Post a Comment