Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you add shampoo for colored hair to normal shampoo? (Same for conditioner!)?

Okay, so I JUST got a little streak in my hair, I'm not sure if I'm able to even take a shower on the same day as i got my hair done but is it possible? Will it ruin my hair and wash out the dye? Can someone PLEASE help because I don't want to ruin my hair! Thanks so much for caring, and answering! :D





Oh and its a PERMANENT dye! THANKS! :)Can you add shampoo for colored hair to normal shampoo? (Same for conditioner!)?
you're supposed to wait at least a day or 2 after you dye your hair . it won't wash out the dye , but it might take a little of the pigment out because your hair needs to have time to completely absorb the dye.





i recommend to NOT wash your hair the same day .Can you add shampoo for colored hair to normal shampoo? (Same for conditioner!)?
Don't worry too much about it. Just don't use a whole lot of shampoo, don't apply your shampoo directly to your hair while it's still dry-ish, make sure that it's wet first, and dilute the shampoo with a little water in your hands first.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment