Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?

I currently use Toni%26amp;guy daliy style However, I was wondering what is an even better shampoo and conditioner?


I do not suffer from dandruff soo whats the best shampoo and conditioner to use?





What else can I do to improve the condition of my hair?


I wash my hair everyday.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?
I use Bed Head: frizz control shampoo and conditioner. Anyway u shouldn't wash ur hair every day cuz its bad cuz it makes ur scalp dry and u will get dandruffWhats the best shampoo and conditioner?
Herbal essence i like to find a nice waterfall in the forest and just work up a lather
i don't know what the best one is, but i use organix vanilla silk shampoo and conditioner. and it works well, it smells delicious, and makes your hair soft. i dont have dandruff either, and it seems to work for normal hair. i haven't tried the other types organix has, but they have different ones for different hair types. the vanilla silk seemed like the one for most normal hair types that i saw in the store.


here's their website if you want to check them out. you can find their products at almost any drugstore, and i think u can buy them online as well. http://www.organixhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment