Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies: do you know of a good shampoo or conditioner that'll give volume to fine/thin hair? thanks (=?

I have thin wavy hair....it always goes flat and frizzy. I use the herbal essences citrus lift to give it a boost and then i put a dab of shine serum in my hair to tame frizz and scrunch my hair a little and i do the same with the roots too. hope this helps. fructis is also a good line.Ladies: do you know of a good shampoo or conditioner that'll give volume to fine/thin hair? thanks (=?
i put mouse in my hair after shampooing and conditioning. then, blow dry it. it pumps up your hairLadies: do you know of a good shampoo or conditioner that'll give volume to fine/thin hair? thanks (=?
Biolage amplifiying shampoo and conditioner for fine hair, and mouse with a difuser should help.
A guy friend of mine with long blonde hair uses mane and tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment