Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner works best on you? why do you love it so much???

L'loreal, the shine it gives my hair, the softness, the scent, mmmmWhich shampoo and conditioner works best on you? why do you love it so much???
treseme. it makes my hair all soft. and repairs any damage.Which shampoo and conditioner works best on you? why do you love it so much???
Herbal Essences White Nectorine and coral flower!(Its in this orange bottle with a green lid that you just flip up!(Same for shampoo %26amp; conditioner)It is not two-in-one shampoo, but theyre seprate and the same!I like it because it smells great, and the smell lastes like all day!and because it makes your hair really silky and easy to brush.Not very expensive!but great!
John Frieda brilliant Brunette. The smell is just so nice, my hair is left soft and silky, and I just love the way it leaves my hair feeling clean but not squeaky, like the oils have been stripped.





It's a little pricey at 5 dollars for each Shampoo and conditioner, but the John Frieda line is sooo worth it!





I've never used the other lines ( for obvious reasons ) but that man is a GENIUS with hair care, since he started the hair styling accessory lines of the creams, and gels and whatnot. Therefore put your Faith in him. Good Luck =)
I've recently fallen in love with Pantene's Restorative line. They put out separate shampoo/conditioner combinations for different problems:





';Time Renewal'; which can help undo a lot of the damage we've done to our poor hair.


';Breakage Defense'; which helps maintain strong hair and stop breakage


and ';Frizz Control'; which...obviously, controls frizz!





I would seriously check our their Restoratives line. I've been doing all sorts of damage on my hair for the past few years, and after using this line for like...a month and a half, my hair's great.





Take care!!
I love Garnier Fruitis because it makes my hair shiny silky and smooth and smells great!
i use herbal essences- none of your frizzness.......because my hair is really really frizzy and this calms it down alot!!


it gives me a nice shiny glossy finish.. and it has a fusion of mandarin balm %26amp; pearls so my hair isnt fuzzy and it smells soooo good it comes in a bottle that is red with a green top...it isnt expensive at all and it works sooo good
My favorite is Infusium 23. It keeps my hair looking really healthy.
I use Dove Cool Moisture. I have REALLY thick hair, and it prevents my hair from tangling. It also helps restore moisture that I've lost.
i like pantene.








its so smoothing! and gives u shine !
Organix.





It smells the best and works incredible!
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





Check it out!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.
redken because it's soooooooooo good for your healthy hair!!
My favorite shampoo and conditioner is by Mizani. I like the way they put moisture back into my hair and how manageable my hair becomes after I use it.
I use Garnier Fruitis for Colored Hair (shampoo and conditioner). It smells amazing and also makes my hair shiny and it stays clean for a while. I have really thin hair so it gets greasy quickly, so this stuff works wonders.
i use herbal essences breaks over. it works good on dry hair. it is purple and kind of pretty lol it also smells really good.
only GARNIER UTRA DOUX.





it makes my hair softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment