Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just bought Andrew Jose's Healthy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner.......... I have never used it before?

Therefore, I want to know how is the Shampoo and the Conditioner for the hair? Good Or Bad? and Why?I just bought Andrew Jose's Healthy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner.......... I have never used it before?
Omg my mate uses this shampoo and conditoner she absolutly loves them. She used to use Nickey Clarke but then switched to Andrew Jose. She never changed since. You can tell the difference greatly between good quality shamposs and conditoners and this one is definitly good! Try it, i think you'll love it.





I found a lil info on the smapoo and conditioners for you.





Shampoo:


Calming and curl defining shampoo recommended for Natural or permed curly or wavy hair





Conditioner:


Calming and curl defining conditioner recommended for Natural or permed curly or wavy hair





Overall good shampoo and conditoner costing around £5 where purchasable.





Good Luck, im sure you'll love them x :D





Professional_HaircareI just bought Andrew Jose's Healthy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner.......... I have never used it before?
branded always good ,no problem apply it.





and just go for free ringtones and wallpapers


http://www.dingdongringtones.


com

1 comment: