Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've heard of some people using conditioner without shampoo.?

Is this healthier for the hair than using shampoo. I heard conditioner can clean the hair without stripping it of its natural oils. What do you think?I've heard of some people using conditioner without shampoo.?
It depends on your hair type.





You should always wash your hair when it feels greasy. If you have naturally greasy hair then you may need to wash it everyday but don't skip conditioner-just apply it to the ends. If you have dry hair then you should still be shampooing when it feels it needs it. If this is 3 times a week, but you have curly hair and need to style it daily, then just use conditioner on the days when it doesn't need shampooing. If you use a gentle shampoo it isn't as bad on your hair to wash it everyday, Hope I've helped. xI've heard of some people using conditioner without shampoo.?
it's recommended that we only wash our hair 2-3 times per week, because it does strip the natural oils out. i personally don't do this bc i'm afraid my hair will get greasy, but my friend always only uses conditioner, (she hates washing her hair).





i know that it's recommended and a fact, but i just can't do it
I used to do this... Wash with Shampoo and Conditioner every other day and just conditoner on the other days. It does work, but I just thought my hair was too oily so I stopped doing it.
yeah its bull.


to get the hair clean u need to b able to open the cuticle...thts what shampoo is designed to do where as conditioner is designed to smooth the cuticle.
i shampoo twice a week and condition three times a week.
well you shouldn't shampoo your hair more then 3-4 times a week, but over-conditioning it can make it kind of gross.
I wash every other day %26amp; condition every day
YOU HAVE TO USE SHAMPOO THEN CONDITIONER JUST USING CONDITIONER DOESN'T WORK ASK YOU HAIRDRESSER
Wash 3 times a week and condition every day... Keeps your hair pretty , soft and shiney = )
no u shud use both of them.


first shampoo to clean ur hair..


%26amp;%26amp; then conditioner to make it silky, untangly and shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment