Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What seems to run out first, your shampoo or your conditioner?

In my house its the conditioner!What seems to run out first, your shampoo or your conditioner?
shampoo*What seems to run out first, your shampoo or your conditioner?
lol, i dont even use conditioner, !
The conditioner.
conditioner- i now buy two.
Always the conditioner
I don't use conditioner.
the conditioner, i have long hair
Always the conditioner! I have 2 sisters and we all share the same bottle of shampoo and conditioner and its always the conditoner that goes! We work on a crazy 2 bottles of conditioner per 1 bottle of shampoo. I think its coz it feels really nice to drench your hair in conditioner and then rise it off and relish in the softness of your hair! Also its prob coz it doesnt lather. Shampoo sort of 'grows' and lathers up when you put it on your hair but conditioner you have to like manually spread it so you feel like you need to use more to cover all your hair.
neither b/c I wash my hair with a bar of soap.
Shampoo


:)
shampoo
ya mine too. thats crazy. even when i buy them and use them at the same time.
conditioner goes down pretty fast in my house.
i use a two in one, so i dont have that problem!
When my kids were home, it was conditioner. Now it's shampoo.
shampoo here, i always use minimal amounts of conditioner
its always the conditioner.
In my house, it is always the shampoo. Never fails.
Same here. I can use a bottle and half, sometimes 2, to one bottle of shampoo.
conditioner, i tend to use the shampoo mostly towards my roots and never on the ends so i dont need to use a lot of it.
shampoo, I don't use conditioner
My shampoo :)
conditioner especially as I used loads on my long hair.
shampoo
Shampoo :)
Conditioner.
it used to be about even, then i cut a bunch of my hair off, now i run out of shampoo first
Conditioner! :)
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment