Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This one is for the ladies... Shampoo and Conditioner!!?

Have any of you tried any of those shampoos that are specifically for brunettes, blondes, or redheads..???Do they really liven up the color in your hair, or would you say they are a waste of money!This one is for the ladies... Shampoo and Conditioner!!?
I've tried the brunette shampoo and it really does make my hair shinier and softer. I love it, though I don't use it all the time, it's great for a hair pick-me-up.This one is for the ladies... Shampoo and Conditioner!!?
i have...u can notice it after a while, but i guess it depends on your shade of color, but if i were u i would just buy one of the shampoos...b4 u go all out.
i have and its waste of money it works like any other shampoo
I tried the blond ones it did't`t really liven up my color of the hair but, it makes the hair color more noticeable
I love the brunette shampoo %26amp; conditioner! It smells great and my hair feels good. I'm not too sure if it actually keeps my hair dark though. I still have to color my hair every 2 months.





I bought the blonde shampoo for my daughter because she has naturally blonde hair. I really think it has lightened it up a bit!
They dry your hair out and make it break ( the one for blondes)


Total wast of money
I think it helps keep the hair color and shine.
ive used them. I think they do add a little more sing to your natural color, but they take away from the health of my hair. Theyre not as helpful for dry damaged hair.
pl visit http://www.amway.com %26amp; click product then look satinique %26amp; learn from what you want.





i think this is the best product for you
I love them. I think it makes my hair shiner and brighter. I do not think its a waste of money.
they're a waste of money.
Yes, I have tried them. They seem to make it shinier.
I think that is not a waste of money. It is dedicated specially for the color of hair you have I think you should buy the shampoo that you think will make your hair look the best.
I think they are a waste of money. They left a build-up on my hair that made it look like it was oily (and yes, I rinsed well). Plus, I had a lot of tangles when I got out of the shower after using it, and usually I can run a brush right through, regardless of what kind of shampoo and conditioner I use. I strongly would not recommend using these. Try Thermasilk Color Revitalizing shampoo and conditioner. They work great with no buildup and plenty of healthy shine!
They did not work
honestly i dont see a difference and i used the whole container i actually love the new suave shicke or whatever in orange bottle it works really good just like matrix salon brand that i love only 1.50
I found them to be a waste of $$.
I have used panteen pro-v for brunettes and I really liked it. I don't know how much of a difference it made with the color, but it was vary soft and shinny. Now I use Bedhead for dumb blonds. I just have high lights, but it has helped a lot to keep the color in my hair and not fade.
Waste of money, as far as advertising goes a blonde and a brunette could both use one of the same blonde shampoos and get the same results, they are for the most part good shampoos and conditioners so although it doesnt mater what color you have chances are it will still make your hair shiny and soft.
They are good to use between hair coloring. When it gets a little dull from the sun and hairdryer. Don't use it all the time, it builds up on your hair... And I use shades for blonde..
Yes I've tried them. They seem to work but only in the short-term. Your dye will fade eventually no matter what shampoo you use, the only thing to do is get a top-up
The Brilliant Brunette shampoo is great it makes my hair shinier (but not oily ) Its a great product!!!
yes they do work!
it was a waste of my money
i tried the blonde one it's the only type i use now it works

1 comment: