Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cuuuuuuuuurly Hair ! Whats The Best Shampoo And Conditioner For CURLY HAIR!<3?

Heyy So Whats The Best Conditioner And Shampoo For Curly Hair!%26lt;3


- Btw I Dont Wanna Use Any Mousse For Curly Hair Or A Curly Iron I Want My Hair To Be Naturally It Is BUT Freeze !





Help!%26lt;3Cuuuuuuuuurly Hair ! Whats The Best Shampoo And Conditioner For CURLY HAIR!%26lt;3?
im not a total expert but i would say some of the most expensive shampoo and conditioner would work great. that's why it so expensive.some websites actually tell you whats best for curly hair i would check out some of those but a really good kind is pantene or im 96.9 % sure that luxurious volume full splendor shampoo and conditioner are actually really good for curly hair!


okay i would say luxurious volume is best!!!!!Cuuuuuuuuurly Hair ! Whats The Best Shampoo And Conditioner For CURLY HAIR!%26lt;3?
Well to answer your question, the shampoo/conditioner I found that work well so far is a newer brand called Yes to Carrots. It is a bit on the expensive side though so I am looking for new ones. Look at my recent questions asked and you will find some tips there.





Make sure you don't use shampoo every day, don't use a towel to dry your hair (causes frizz) and detangle your hair when wet (with comb because brush causes damage). Don't brush your hair when it is dry.


Also, having the right hair cut is very important. I always get some layers in my hair because it defines the curls much better than all the same length.


Look for more tips on yahoo or google search.





http://www.haircareguide.com/curly.htm


http://www.naturallycurly.com/


http://www.stretcher.com/stories/03/03au鈥?/a>
i use pantene curls it works soo well and doesnt make my hair frizzzy at all


it also make really defined curls in my hair


( i dont use any product after it) good luck ! :)
trust me use herbal escences or tressemee with the styling moose i have curly hair too!
I used to use Nicky Clarke, but I can't find that in any shops anymore. It was brilliant tho. Now days I'm using John Frieda's Frizz ease stuff. Still quite good.
i use panteene!


it makes it so un-frizzy and it smells amazing too! :)

1 comment: