Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever used Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner?

I remember using it when I was 13 when I spent the night with a friend and thinking how weird it was to use horse shampoo but she swore by it, and it did smell good. I then found out how soft it made my hair. I had always had very long, thick. healthy hair and it seemed that using that product just one time made it even better. I never did convince my mom to buy a bottle.





I recently bought a bottle of the Original Mane N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner from SALLY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY store and have started using it regular- everyday. My hair seems amazing again. I've had short hair now for the past 4 years and I've been growing it back out.


I just want my long hair back and I promised my husband I would grow it long while he's deployed. I think it's repaired my damaged split ends and given my hair so much life and shine. I'm very impressed with it.


I work for a salon and am going to cosmetology school and we sell and use only Redken products. The Mane N Tail shampoo works way better.Have you ever used Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner?
Yes I have used it and it does do wonders for your hair. I also got my mother in law to start using it after she had chemo when her hair started growing back out, and now her hair looks better than it did before.Have you ever used Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner?
yes it makes me hair curly and shiny for the girls
I use it on all my horses, but I've never used it on myself. if you want something that might work even better, brite white horse shampoo, you can get it at your local tack supply store!
My sister used to use that, when she wanted to repair her hair. I didn't notice a difference but maybe she did. She never talked about it though.
I LOVE it too. :) It's official. I don't have hair; I have a mane. *lol*





Unfortunately, the female community doesn't recognize the primordial, beastial power that a mane is supposed to imply, but what can you do? :P
yes, I have used mane n tail shampoo/conditioner for about 5 years now and absolutely love it. It gives great volume and thickness to my hair.
yes, it's been years since I did but it great stuff
no but i have been wanting to try it for a couple of years now, just never get the chance to buy it.
Yes, love it! Also works real well on horses! :)
I don't think that Original Mane N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner is any thing that will promote hair growth. If I were you I would get my hair cut regularly like every 3 months if you want it to grow out long. Also so you don't have split ends. The Shampoo and Coindter I would use is the K-pack joico reconstructer it';s wonderful. In addition to Lanza not sure of the name but it comes in a blue bottle


hope this helps let me know either way
Q. Does Mane鈥榥 Tail Shampoo and/or Conditioner make hair grow or grow faster?





This is our number one asked question! We have had many people contact us with reports of hair growth and faster growing hair.


Our answer is that when hair is naturally strong it does not break or create split ends, which hinders most people from achieving their goal of longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair.





Mane鈥榥 Tail products were originally developed for horses. Horses' hair is three times thicker than people hair. People started using the products to achieve the beautiful results they saw with their own horses' manes and tails. This is where the legend of Mane鈥榥 Tail products comes from, by nourishing, conditioning and fortifying the hair and scalp to aid healthier hair growth. Mane鈥榥 Tail shampoo and conditioner maintains and helps to achieve longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair. The results can be seen and felt after the first application.














Q. Are Mane鈥榥 Tail products safe for use on people?





Yes. Our legendary formulas have been around for over 30 years. Both horses and people have used them with proven results. Straight Arrow as a company manufactures and distributes its formulas, which contain only the finest approved ingredients. They are quite safe and very much preferred by people.











Q. Does Straight Arrow test on animals?





No! Straight Arrow does not test on animals. Our formulas consist of safe, natural ingredients that existing data and knowledge from within our industry supports.











Q. Is it safe to use Mane鈥榥 Tail shampoo and conditioner on permed, relaxed or color treated hair?





Yes. Mane鈥榥 Tail shampoo and conditioner is safe on permed, relaxed or color treated hair. Our shampoo cleanses hair thoroughly, yet will not strip natural oils. Our conditioner has an exclusive protein-based formula with amino acids to add natural oils to your hair. Also, (Check out our New Deep Moisturizing formulas exclusively developed for people with dry over-processed hair.)











Q. Can I use Mane鈥榥 Tail shampoo and conditioner on my dog or cat?





Yes, these products are safe to use on cats and dogs. In fact, many breeders tell us that they use our shampoo and conditioner exclusively on their show animals with wonderful results.
yes i hear that it makes your hair grow longer faster





pathetically poetic
I remember using it as a kid.... i had hair the was just below my butt for years... then when i grew up... i realized it wasn't for people.
Mane N Tail is amazing... but to much of it to often can cause some peoples hair to become oily and should be rotated in and out with other shampoos and conditioners to minimize this effect

No comments:

Post a Comment