Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have really thick hair. what kin of straightener should i use and what conditioner and shampoo?

always use chi hair straightener it works wonders most other hair straighteners Ive tried dont work at all and try joico silk results shampoo for thick hair it really helps your hair become more smooth and manageable for conditioner i would say try kiehls leave in conditioner it really works great.I have really thick hair. what kin of straightener should i use and what conditioner and shampoo?
CHI and frederick fekkai glossing shampoo. or if your on a budget pantene sleek and smoothI have really thick hair. what kin of straightener should i use and what conditioner and shampoo?
i use garnier fructis they come with different shampoos and conditeners for diffent types of hair. you should use a hair straightener the goes to probaly 400 degrees or more. it will help.
i use a chi for my hair, but i dont know about the rest.
I use Biolage shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum. The serum makes straightening your hair easier. As for a straightener, I have fairly thick hair and I use a GVP straightener, and I love it. It's the first straightener I've liked.
I have really thick hair, too. It's pretty frustrating at times ahah.





As far as straighteners go, I'm not really sure my parents banned me from the straightener lol, but I use Nexxus Humectress, that stuff is the best.





It is kind of expensive, but at Sally's Beauty Supplies they make generic brands of a lot of professional hair products such as Nexxus with the same exact ingredients for a cheaper price.
I am a hairstylist, and I deal with customers with thick and abundant hair every day. If you're having alot of trouble managing your thick hair, you might be best off having a stylist thin it for you. Request ';tunneling'; or the use of ';thinning shears';. Either of those work really well. As far as straighteners go, Chi is a great brand to buy. They specialize in thick hair, so their shampoos and conditioners are wonderful also. Good luck! :D
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment