Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friendly Shampoo and a Conditioner?

I am looking for a conditioner and shampoo for severely damaged hair. I want something that is NOT tested on animals. It also has to be something that would not be hair to purchase everything. Something like at a drug store of common beauty supply store.Friendly Shampoo and a Conditioner?
I would say go with Dove Shampoo and Conditioner the Intense Therapy one.





My girlfriend said that people at the salon say that if you can't get a hold of the professional stuff, just use Dove.





Friendly Shampoo and a Conditioner?
Either Paul Michaels or Generic brand Tea tree oil shampoo This is NOT tested on animals because, well, Tea tree oil is a poison to most animals but it's very good for hair, and smells great! Works for dry, damaged and dandruffy hair!





I generally buy mine at Sally's Beauty supply, but I know the hair places in Walmarts also carry a tea tree shampoo.
Mane n' Tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner.





Makes your hair feeling silky soft and smells great. Im sure you can find it anywhere...
try clairol's herbal essences, that's what I'm using
i seriously reccomend pantene it works great or herbal essence hell yeah

1 comment: