Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the shower, which runs out first for you: shampoo or conditioner?

Just a one word answer =-)





happy New Years Eve everyone!In the shower, which runs out first for you: shampoo or conditioner?
conditionerIn the shower, which runs out first for you: shampoo or conditioner?
Same time... I am really good at measuring
shampoo


happy new year
shampoo
Conditioner
Shampoo.
both lol... my shampoo is 2 in 1, so there is conditioner and shampoo!
Shampoo


:o)
conditioner
I don't know and Happy New Year.
shampoo
Conditioner
Conditioner- i love that stuff!


at Bath and body works there is this


shampoo and conditioner that makes


my hair smell like grapefruit!
conditioner.
Shampoo. I use it more.
Conditioner
conditioner
shampoo =)
shampoo,
Conditioner
Shampoo.
shampoo
Shampoo.
SHAMPOO !!!!!
Shampoo
always shampoo goes first!





happy 2008!!
conditioner
Conditioner
Conditioner
conditioner
Shampoo...


Happy New years too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment