Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?

Just wondering?...What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
i love herbal essences... and you can get the one that will help you achieve your goal to get the kind of hair you want





i have the herbal essences drama clean and my hair feels light, clean, and smooth (in a green bottle)








but if you want to spend the money....the absolute best is paul mitchell....(white bottle)What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
I love Dove products
i personally like Tresemme Moisture Rich.


i have tried sooo many shampoos and this has done the best at moisturizing my dry damaged hair!


i love this stuff.. and its only $4 for each [;
L'oreal Vive Pro is very good. It makes your hair very shiny.
I use garnier fructis and am in love with it! It smells awesome and helps control frizz. I use the sleek and shine system. AMAZING!
There are lots of them. Pantene,John Freida for Brunettes, Matrix and Aveda. Those all work well but they can be pricey.
shampoo is vo1 strawberry and conditioner is coconut
Nick Chavez volumizing shampoo and conditioner
big sexy hair or crew citrus mint just stay away from pantene its full of wax an other things that can strip your hair of good oils it might make your hair look healthy but actually damages it in the long run
I use suave clarifying as shampoo to get rid of all the grease and product and i use sunsilk conditioner (antipoof). Because my hair can get frizzy.
i love nexxus therapee moisturizing shampoo and nexxus humectress shampoo it works great
You need to match it to your hair type...for instance oily, dry, damaged, colored, permed, ect ect ect. The Vive or Pantene or even Equate products are all excellent at a decent price, otherwise go to a salon and ask for hair care products.
pantene (cant spell) i use it it works awsomely
it depends on how much money you are willing to spend. if you are willing to spend a lot then something like sleek look or biolage. something a little cheaper would be pantene. even cheaper herbal essence. and i like the aussie conditioner called ';knot forgotten'; it makes your hair smooth.
i absoulty love the herbal essences the new kind. i like the kind in the orange bottles and the kind in the blue bottles~!*
pantene ice
Sunsilk. That line is amazing. It makes your hair uber soft and shiny. And it doesnt cause dandruff or oil.
it depends on what kind of hair you have thin, thick , natrally greasy,dry,if you have dandruff....ect
Sleek Look because it makes your hair really smooth.Trust me!! It's the best.Go to a salon and ask for Sleek Look products.It really works!!!
Depends on your hair type %26amp; what you're looking for.


I would say Garnier Fructis though because I tried many different brands (for my hair type) and none really worked (well, Pantene did, but it leaves a lot of build up!) except for Garnier, so I would say them.


I only use Sunsilk's 24/7 creme, but I love it, so I would suggest their line/threesomes would work well too.


And the good thing is, you can find them at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, ect., for not a lot!


Good luck %26amp; hope I helped!
i only use paul mitchell products,but i use to use dove and dove was nice.
garnier fructis
Hello, it depends on what type of hair you have from greasy to curly. I do perferr herble essenses.


thank you bi

No comments:

Post a Comment