Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How many times a week do you use shampoo or any other hair conditioner?

every dayHow many times a week do you use shampoo or any other hair conditioner?
Every time I shower, which is every day.How many times a week do you use shampoo or any other hair conditioner?
7 DAYS A WEEK!
jo apojs pljk oi09i -0oi klkclasdpjif sjf posid ppsodi fpdo spodkfp wpsod psdoif spodif spodif spodifs pdfoispodif -wskf PLOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every time I shower!
Never, I use Dial liquid soap. It's mild and doesn't have a pound of perfumes.
3 times a week
about 5x / week
4 times. I wash my hair about every other day. I use both.
3-4 times a week
every single day
7 times. Once every morning.
every day cuz i'm clean (shampoo and conditioner)
Three times a week
3 times a week.
I wash my hair usually every other day. I'm in a hospital a couple days a week so sometimes I wash it more.
3 times...washing my hair makes it more oily
a minimum of 7 times a week
7 days for both
7 times a week. Every day.
4-5
7x

No comments:

Post a Comment