Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, for already curly hair, or if you WANT curly hair? ?

It's to enhance the Curls you Have. It will not make someones hair curly if they don't have it. So its for curly or wavy hair.Is shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, for already curly hair, or if you WANT curly hair? ?
I don't think that it works for girls that want straight hair, you have to already have some curl in your hair. I couldn't get my hair curly until I got a perm in my hair. If you want curly hair grab some gel while your hair is wet and then flip your hair over so your hair is upside down and then scrunch it. That will give you some curl.Is shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, for already curly hair, or if you WANT curly hair? ?
i think its for curly hair- its just supposed to keep the curls looking nice i guess but i want curly-er hair so i use it sometimes
its for already curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment