Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have short hair can I use Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner? Why? Why Not?

Yes you can use Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner but if you wanna know if it will make your hair grow fast its not. No shampoo or conditioner can do that. No matter what it says on the bottle.I have short hair can I use Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner? Why? Why Not?
yes you can. it helps make your hair long and strong. i don't see why you can't!I have short hair can I use Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner? Why? Why Not?
yea of course u can!!! long %26amp; strong only means its gonna make ur hair grow healthier. has nothing 2 do with short or long hair.
Why wouldnt u? Hair is hair whether it be long or short...
Sure, I don't see why not?
Long and Strong shampoo %26amp; conditioner is meant to help your hair grown longer by sealing the ends. It won't make your hair grow quicker, it'll simply leave behind a residue of sorts on your hair after you wash it to coat it against heat damage, etc. You can definitely use it.
you can use it.it meant that your hair can grow long and strong
Plain and simple..........yes, you sure can! Don't expect it to make your hair grow longer though because it won't do that, like the person above me said.
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment