Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo,conditoner,leave in conditioner,heat spray or serum to use before straightening?

Shampoo/Conditioner - Use something that says it ';straightens hair'; or ';smooths hair'; - don't scrunch hair or pile it on your head while washing. Leave conditioner on for about 3 minutes. (I suggest V05, White Rain, or Herbal Essences, but Therma-silk is fantastic for heated straighteners.)


You won't need a leave-in if you follow the above directions.


Then, part and brush out hair, but don't style - straighten it using the lowest heat you can with results...afterwards,use V05's Shine Spray (it's new, in a red bottle, smells AMAZING) just follow the instructions on it. Then style :)





You hair will look amazing.What is a good shampoo,conditoner,leave in conditioner,heat spray or serum to use before straightening?
Smoothing shampoo/conditioners are good. I like Matrix Sleek Look. They sell a generic version of it at Sally's. As for a leave in, I like FrizzEase Wind Down Cream. A great serum is Biosilk Serum. I have very very curly hair and this stuff gets my hair stick straight and super silky. I never thought I would be able to get my hair to be straight, and then I found that stuff. I would swear by it lol.What is a good shampoo,conditoner,leave in conditioner,heat spray or serum to use before straightening?
alrighty... i totally have to agree!! the others read mah mind :)





so yeah. matrix is awesome... love it. i also use enjoy's straightening gel (no joke, that's what it's called... i mean how creative, right?).





and, well i'm thirteen, and it seems as though EVERYONE straightens their hair, but i use the straightening gel all the time, even when i'm not going to straighten it. it leaves my hair super smooth, and my hair sometimes is a frizzy mess!!





hope i helped :)
Before straightening you use nothing, the hair need to be clean in order to absorb the chemical treatment.
I use Matrix sleek look smoothing system and it's DA BOMB. Seriously, it keeps my hair shiny and smooth and rids of all possible frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment