Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My hair is very wavy. I want it to be straight and feathered. Is there a conditioner or shampoo for this?

I have the same type of hair, have never had success with straightening products. The best you can do is blowdry it the way you want or use a straightening iron.My hair is very wavy. I want it to be straight and feathered. Is there a conditioner or shampoo for this?
Possibly shampoos/conditioners for straight hair might help. But I'd say get a smoothing cream to use on dry hair and use a little of that and a straightening iron (good ceramic one). As for feathered...I think you'd have to get it cut to look like that. Not too sure thoughMy hair is very wavy. I want it to be straight and feathered. Is there a conditioner or shampoo for this?
I have tried all kinds and most dont work. I would find a good ceramic straightner, like a Chi. You will have better results that way and your iron will last much longer than shampoo.
i wanted to know the same thing because i want my hair straight by itself and she said there are some that say they can help make hair straighter but they really cant..so no.
nope but there are Straighteners
it's called a flat iron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment