Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poll.. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

for me its paul mitchell.. (the real stuff from the salons) thankfully i get it free from my dads gf!!! and free everythign else too.. waxing, hair cut, petacure, manicure, etc..Poll.. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
you know what? i couldnt tell you.. lol. i swear i have over 15 different bottles in my shower and i use a different one every day...Poll.. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I use Johnson's chamomille shampoo %26amp; Garnier Fructis conditioner :)
Garnie
Aussie.
used to be Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship





but now I have switched to Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
herbal essesences
garnier
Aveda
head and shoulders shampoo and cream silk black conditioner.
well must be nice gettin all that stuff... i seem to switch back and forth of different kinds i love trying new shampoos and stuff when they come out
i like aussie... i call it ';roo poo'; (kangaROO shamPOO) haha imma nerd. but i also like my 88 cent kind VO5
Head %26amp; Shoulders
Head %26amp; Shoulders 4me.
tresseme and pantene
who cares about your free stuff





but to answer your question...Suave
Pantene Ice Shine


Love it...and it's cheap!
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment