Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner that costs under $10?

i love the Herbal Essence range it leaves your hair smelling gorgeous try it you will be smelling your hair all day!!!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner that costs under $10?
Eniva.What is the best shampoo and conditioner that costs under $10?
I like VO5 myself, you can find it at some dollar stores. Otherwise it's at every supermarket I've been to for pretty close to that. They make shampoo, conditioner and other products as I remember.
Pantene
MANE %26amp; TAIL.,SUAVE, PRELLS, ANY OFF BRAND
neutregena products are the best, they are about 6-7 bucks. they made my hair shiny and healthy looking, and prevents drying and spli-ends. try them you will love them
Nexxus products %26gt; now found at Walmart!
I like the Infusium line of products, and they run 3-4 bucks at Wal-Mart. Great for naturally curly and/or frizzy hair like mine!
tresemme
garneir fructis, fruit2o, or pantene
I use Garnier Fructis and I love it. Give it a try.
The John Freida line is awesome!


I use the Brilliant Brunette (they also have for blondes and redheads).


And it smells great!
at walgreen's you'll find charles worthington....that's the only place I have seen it....it's $5.99per bottle...lot's of different formulas!!
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment