Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have really damaged frizzy hair what shampoo and conditioner should i use ?

i live in uk btwI have really damaged frizzy hair what shampoo and conditioner should i use ?
Aveda's damage remedy works great!I have really damaged frizzy hair what shampoo and conditioner should i use ?
My hair is really badly heat damaged. I like to use a penetrating conditioner called Henna wax. We use it in the salon and it works great. You can buy it from Salon services and it is not too expensive.


If you really want help and want to spent a bit more then I would use a Lanza shampoo/conditioner. I like to use the remedy shampoo or the hair repair. Take a look at the lanza website. http://www.lanza.com/products/display_pr鈥?/a>
um.


if you have blonde hair.


get brillant blonde.


or if your a brunette.


then use brillant brunette.


or


Aussie.
do u have a sally's where u live? if u do try aphogee products a whole hair line just for damaged hair
tresemme!





goodluck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment